Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, hope everyone had a great new year! After getting my new bobber black I have decided to start doing some YouTube videos to review the bobber, and gear etc. I have also been in contact with motone to see if they would like me to review some of their products which they seemed keen once my Channel was up and going. Might even be able to negotiate some multi purchase discounts for us on this forum. It would be great if you guys can jump on board and give my channel a follow and we can all bring our love of the bobber to a bigger audience. My YouTube name is “massondave” and would be great if you could all subscribe and give me some support.
All the best guys
Dave

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Hi guys, hope everyone had a great new year! After getting my new bobber black I have decided to start doing some YouTube videos to review the bobber, and gear etc. I have also been in contact with motone to see if they would like me to review some of their products which they seemed keen once my Channel was up and going. Might even be able to negotiate some multi purchase discounts for us on this forum. It would be great if you guys can jump on board and give my channel a follow and we can all bring our love of the bobber to a bigger audience. My YouTube name is “massondave” and would be great if you could all subscribe and give me some support.
All the best guys
Dave
I dare say Stuart Fillingham has already cornered both the dedicated Bobber YouTube market as well as being very well in with Sam at Motone. In fact Sam sends all of his prototypes out to Stuart in order for him to review before they hit the market.

Whilst I’m up for viewing all things Bobber... you really do have your work cut out for you here!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for that. I’m sure there’s always room for other opinions apart from Stuart fillinghams, it’s worth a try anyway, talking and sharing about something you get enjoyment out of can’t be a bad thing, I’m sure there are many people out there interested in another perspective on the bobber/ it’s mods and gear etc. Can only give it a try anyway.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Cheers for that. I’m sure there’s always room for other opinions apart from Stuart fillinghams, it’s worth a try anyway, talking and sharing about something you get enjoyment out of can’t be a bad thing, I’m sure there are many people out there interested in another perspective on the bobber/ it’s mods and gear etc. Can only give it a try anyway.
Like I said... I’m well up for watching all things Bobber so would welcome decent additional content :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
I watch Stuart Fillingham videos on youtube , some are good others are boring I mean I don't really care about clearing out the garage and putting storage units In , I subed to his channel to watch all things Triumph sometimes you might get a blimps of his BB . So massondave you go for It mate the more the merrier , and GL with It .

·
Super Moderator
846 Posts
The Missenden Flyer did a few good reviews of Triumphs on YouTube....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks mate, I appreciate it! I think Stuart fillingham has about 7k subs and I have and 26 ? so baby steps for my channel! The bobber black is my first ever bike so will be good to share my opinions on it for a first bike. Hopefully I can get some of you guys to sub to me, if not it was worth asking. If there’s any content anyone would like to see it will give me some good ideas of what to make my first few videos on. I have just received my new bobbins and paddock stand so I think that’s where I’m going to start.

·
Registered
278 Posts

Go for it. I watch Fillinghams videos sometimes but find them way too wordy and long with not much pertinent content for the video length. Short and sweet is what I look for in a review.

Good luck and I'll watch,

Stu (not Fillingham)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks very much! If you have a YouTube account it would be great for you to subscribe to my channel mate!
All the best!
Dave

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Dave....

Your new video says it is blocked in my country due to copyright.... I’m in the UK:smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi guys,

Good informative video massondave, I've subbed! I have a channel up with 2 videos that I created, it would be great if everyone could check it out also!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCYvUkcytZE-PNscWoykCNQ?view_as=subscriber

One thing to note.. I am aware there's a chap on here called Bobber Fett, who I have PM'd prior to posting this (good few weeks back now) but I've not had a response.. I'm not a fan of name clashing, and it really is pure coincidence in this scenario! I originally created an Instagram under @BobberFettandco in August of last year, and it sort of kicked off from there. No hard feelings dude if you're reading this! Does anyone on here feel I should change the name? Bit stuck with what to do really..

Thoughts?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Apologies for not getting back to you (and for the potential thread revive), I'm not sure when I turned off email notifications in my preferences but I had no idea you had contacted me. I haven't really been lurking on here much over winter this year. Anyway, channel looks cool, no worries about the name. I do have a YouTube channel too, but at the moment there is basically no content other than a walk around when I first got the bike, which got quite a lot more views then I expected. I might try to pick up on that again over the summer if I can get good sound.

Main reason I went with this name is because I have a Boba Fett helmet (HJC) and ride a Bobber :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
No worries dude! I ended up changing my channel name to what I am on here. I just respect the fact it's been used before me, in the same context, for the same thing (YouTube), so felt a name change was necessary.

Thanks for getting back to me anyhow, better late than never hey! :laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts