Triumph Bobber Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

Registered
Almost got the yellow and black XSR 900 but knee it wss too much bike for me getting started after so many years out of the seat. But now im wanting a triple , may still go for the XSR for its low price to quality ratio but the triumph triples are nice.

Registered
Trirocket - is that an intercooler on top of those boxes? I鈥檓 intrigued!
Yes it is for the Rocket 111, which has supercharger & seriously built motor, pistons/rods, big valves, billet clutch, head had to be machined to allow the cams I had made actually turn.
6 pot brakes all round, specially made BST carbon fibre wheels, headers H/bars, so many special parts.
Ended up with 400hp & 300 ft lb, I don't ride it anymore, probably sell it off cheap someday.
That pic of it was from a 3 page spread in Bike magazine.
Sorry to hijack your thread Mark. 馃槝

Registered
Ooh! Nice.

To quote Jim Goose, that must be the 鈥淒uck鈥檚 guts鈥

Did you do any performance tests on it? I鈥檇 love to know stuff like quarter mile times, etc.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Yes it is for the Rocket 111, which has supercharger & seriously built motor, pistons/rods, big valves, billet clutch, head had to be machined to allow the cams I had made actually turn.
6 pot brakes all round, specially made BST carbon fibre wheels, headers H/bars, so many special parts.
Ended up with 400hp & 300 ft lb, I don't ride it anymore, probably sell it off cheap someday.
That pic of it was from a 3 page spread in Bike magazine.
Sorry to hijack your thread Mark. 馃槝
No probs Trirocket, that's what the forum's all about - sharing!!;)

Registered

Registered
Ysoslo I was thinking whether to do the side panels and maybe even the front mudguard but decided to do just the tank first and then decide. Now it鈥檚 all back in one piece I鈥檓 going to stick with just the tank for now. I blacked out the top of the forks and also the handlebars at the same time as the tank project so quite a change from how the bike looked last year and I鈥檓 happy with changes for now. Just waiting on some better weather so I can get out on her!!!
very cool 馃憤馃徎 IMO I would not paint anything else yellow. Perfect as is and it would be too much yellow for sure!

Registered
21 - 40 of 46 Posts