Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very unique and it looks great! Are you planning on any other yellow touches elsewhere on the bike to tie it all together?
Ysoslo I was thinking whether to do the side panels and maybe even the front mudguard but decided to do just the tank first and then decide. Now it鈥檚 all back in one piece I鈥檓 going to stick with just the tank for now. I blacked out the top of the forks and also the handlebars at the same time as the tank project so quite a change from how the bike looked last year and I鈥檓 happy with changes for now. Just waiting on some better weather so I can get out on her!!!

Registered
Ysoslo I was thinking whether to do the side panels and maybe even the front mudguard but decided to do just the tank first and then decide. Now it鈥檚 all back in one piece I鈥檓 going to stick with just the tank for now. I blacked out the top of the forks and also the handlebars at the same time as the tank project so quite a change from how the bike looked last year and I鈥檓 happy with changes for now. Just waiting on some better weather so I can get out on her!!!
Yeah, full yellow on other parts might be a lot, but a stripe or some sort of accent might be nice too. Looking forward to seeing more pics as you get it out and about.

Registered
You said you might want the bubbles done, and/or fender. I have been working on my GIMP skills, which have moved from 0 to 1 on a scale of 100, so it isn't great. But, it may stir up some inspiration.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

When I see customs done, they usually like to do tank + bubbles, and I think its your bike do whatever you want. But, the yellow is killer, if it was my bike I'd add more of it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You said you might want the bubbles done, and/or fender. I have been working on my GIMP skills, which have moved from 0 to 1 on a scale of 100, so it isn't great. But, it may stir up some inspiration.

View attachment 47465 View attachment 47464

When I see customs done, they usually like to do tank + bubbles, and I think its your bike do whatever you want. But, the yellow is killer, if it was my bike I'd add more of it.
Thanks, really appreciate you doing the effect. Definitely got me thinking !! 馃

1 - 20 of 46 Posts