Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I just had the Freespirit X pipe and Vance and Hines exhaust installed on my Bobber, and it makes it such a great sounding bike. It has a low rumble until you hit the gas and it takes off with a throaty sound.

Great choice and lovely looking bike. :smile2:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Skin. I get asked all the time how old it is. I tell them a few months, that its brand new for 2017, and they look at me in bewilderment and probably thinking, why am I lying to them. lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
For me it is perfect. To put it in perspective I own a 2014 HD Road King CVO with V & H Powerduals Header and RC 4.5” “mufflers”. I am used to very loud pipes, I want loud pipes and this combo is perfect. Anything louder to me would be out of characer for the bike. Plus nothng metallic, harsh, or tinny. A deep bass rumble the type of exhaust music I love. The RCs on my Harley are a very deep bass exhaust note, albeit quite a bit louder.

·
Registered
58 Posts
For me it is perfect. To put it in perspective I own a 2014 HD Road King CVO with V & H Powerduals Header and RC 4.5” “mufflers”. I am used to very loud pipes, I want loud pipes and this combo is perfect. Anything louder to me would be out of characer for the bike. Plus nothng metallic, harsh, or tinny. A deep bass rumble the type of exhaust music I love. The RCs on my Harley are a very deep bass exhaust note, albeit quite a bit louder.
I think you just sold me

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't think you will regret it. It will not be as loud as straight pipes but a much better deep rumble that is quite loud enough.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Congrats!
Are you running a XPIPE ? Or with the cat?
I believe the caps at the end are adjustable - so you can have them facing out, down or inwards.
I saw some yesterday facing out and they looked great.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats!
Are you running a XPIPE ? Or with the cat?
I believe the caps at the end are adjustable - so you can have them facing out, down or inwards.
I saw some yesterday facing out and they looked great.
Xpipe. Wow didn't know that! Might try the outwards turn. Thx!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi fminus. The turned out adjustment looks great. Would you mind posting another photo of the complete bike from the side. I would just like to see it from that perspective. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts