Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning All

After many years running around on scooters( not the twist and go sort ) I wandered into to a bike shop and saw this Bobber . WOW!! Love at first site !! I handed over the cash and had the bike delivered . I have now past my full test and am out on the road . What a machine . Seems to fit like a glove .:smile2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have put photo of bike on profile as trying to update onto reply seems difficult for some reason .

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I have put photo of bike on profile as trying to update onto reply seems difficult for some reason .
Hmm. Faster than a speeding Bobber. More powerful than a Speedtwin. :wink2: Sounds like a job for super-administrator... Eisen! Help the man out. :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Hmm. Faster than a speeding Bobber. More powerful than a Speedtwin. :wink2: Sounds like a job for super-administrator... Eisen! Help the man out. :grin2:
Oooops....Saw this one just now. So much for my super powers :nerd:>:)
@Swenboy let me know if you need any help.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Morning All

After many years running around on scooters( not the twist and go sort ) I wandered into to a bike shop and saw this Bobber . WOW!! Love at first site !! I handed over the cash and had the bike delivered . I have now past my full test and am out on the road . What a machine . Seems to fit like a glove .:smile2:
Congratulations man, you won't regret that purchase. Enjoy and post pics!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts