Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was intending to just add more lights instead of replacing these as they are pretty neat little bits of kit. But I have decided to go with a rack mounted case on the full fender which makes these pretty useless for me.

As you can see in the pics the actual signal housings are just slightly larger than a pencil eraser, but they are ridiculously bright and don't go into hyperflash.

All of this is built into the seat itself by Phoenix Basel who are a licensed Triumph dealer and builder in Switzerland so it is up to the most stringent euro regs. And as far as I can tell it just plugs into the stock harness directly replacing the rear sub-harness. The underside is all sealed in nicely with epoxy and the little mini harness is well shielded with thick heat shrink and cable wrap.

A short video showing how bright they all are. This was taken in direct sunlight because.. I am not a smart man. I can repeat the video tonight if there is interest.

Having said that; I have been told that even during the day you can see the brake light from 3+ blocks away. But I am usually ON the seat so I have to take the guy at the vape store's word for it :p

Willing to negotiate a good price or trade. Partial swap and some cash is also fine if you have something from the list below.

Some things I'm interested in for trading:

• Seat. Stock. others would be considered, but none of the ones that look like a piece of leather laid directly on a piece of steel. I'm fat and need some cushion!
  • Windshield. (large. See @Roy's setup for inspiration ;))
  • Indicators that are mountable to the fender stay but don't look like the terminator owned them
  • leather bags of various shapes and sizes
  • non-branded throttle body and other small engine covers
  • front brake reservoir cover without a bunch of words on it.
  • rear light electrical sub-harness
(Note on the pictures. My camera flash makes the brakelight cover seem clear. it is in fact red... and you can't see through it with the naked eye.)

IMG_20200914_121623.jpg IMG_20200914_121534.jpg IMG_20200914_121459.jpg IMG_20200914_121515.jpg

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kinda far away but nice little setup.
Good point. For anybody who might be curious overseas - I estimate ~60-75 bucks for shipping. I'd be willing to cover half of that for the right buyer.

I just shipped a pair of shorty fenders and some side covers to California in that range.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumping this one more time. If nobody wants it I might just tear it apart and use the bits elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sale withdrawn. I will be moving the parts I have to new locations rather than replacing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts