Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'll be riding in the winter this year as long as there's no snow or ice. I rode around today in my first sub 30 degree weather and my fingers seems to be my limiting factor. Right now, I have a liner glove (smartwool) under my normal riding gloves. I tried using snow gloves like ones you snowboard with but found too much play in the fabric and couldn't control throttle and brake well enough to be safe.

What are the riders up north wearing for the winter? Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys,

I'll be riding in the winter this year as long as there's no snow or ice. I rode around today in my first sub 30 degree weather and my fingers seems to be my limiting factor. Right now, I have a liner glove (smartwool) under my normal riding gloves. I tried using snow gloves like ones you snowboard with but found too much play in the fabric and couldn't control throttle and brake well enough to be safe.

What are the riders up north wearing for the winter? Thanks
I hear ya! I moved from bucktown in Chicago out to Michigan last year. Unfortunately same cold but a little more lake effect snow!
I've never used heated gloves - they do sound great. Got a pair of waterproof gauntlet gloves like these

1 - 9 of 9 Posts