Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be fun to see if anyone wanted to post a pic with them in it so we know who we are speaking to. We are all Bobber fans. For me, I’m a first time rider at 48 years old. I bought the Bobber after doing some research and I was blown away that no one, and I mean no one, said anything negative about the bike. The only complaint was the pegs may scrap around corners if you ride them to hard. Ha. As a new rider, I had no idea what I wanted...I originally was thinking the Honda with the auto transmission! Anyhow, I am very happy with my purchase. This is me at home the day my bike was delivered pre-modifications I have done. I live on Long Island very close to New York City. I am dying to get out of the traffic on some open roads. My dream vacation would be three weeks on it cruising around Europe.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Hi Steve,

A great idea mate. Well done on your new bike, a real beauty for sure.

Here is me a couple of months back on the day I picked mine up. I'm English (as Shropshire lad) but now live in New Mexico/Arizona. I'm 54 and started riding at 17. The last of three brothers, all bikers.

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
This is me on my bike shortly after picking it up from the dealership. This was the day my buddy and I installed the x-pipe and Gassers exhaust, so I was pretty psyched about how great it sounded after the changes. The Bobber is my first big bike, with my previous ride being a highly modified Honda Ruckus scooter that I used to ride to work in the summer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
This is me on my bike shortly after picking it up from the dealership. This was the day my buddy and I installed the x-pipe and Gassers exhaust, so I was pretty psyched about how great it sounded after the changes. The Bobber is my first big bike, with my previous ride being a highly modified Honda Ruckus scooter that I used to ride to work in the summer.
That is one happy chappy :grin2::wink2:

·
Registered
80 Posts
This is me on collection day. He'd had plenty of other riders being the store demo bike but Bob and I hit it off from day one and I could let this fellow go anywhere else. Sorry about the Alpinestars jacket but its perforated and nice on the hot days.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts