Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if I can mention them, but I have 3 aftermarket suppliers saved within my favourite websites. Really enjoying seeing the bits I am going to start buying and adding. If it's allowed could members advise of suppliers they use so that I can look at more shiny bits?

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
My bike bits are from:

ZARD
WUNDERKIND
BIKE BROTHERS
FreeSpirits
Gman ind.
Corbin EU *will get it in ~6 weeks
Matris
Louis (JW Speaker headlight)
Ohlins EU *hopfully arriving in the next 2 weeks
QuadLock EU
The only UK supplier I’ve used specifically for bike parts are TEC

The rest of the bits are direct from my local Triumph dealer, though i also (like PFEN) recommend World Of Triumph. Very fast and friendly.

All the above are available within the EU (though a Corbin will incur a hefty import charge)

·
Registered
602 Posts
I'll second the above, Frank at Squaredeals is most helpful, had the BC tips in the post to me within 24h of getting them from the States, first set in country made be feel all warm and cuddly inside.

Squaredeals

·
Registered
459 Posts
it would also be interesting to ask the rates of the different comrades of the forum.
let me explain:
I ordered parts in England because they are less than 25% less expensive than in France.
the same in the US are a little more expensive than in England but the price of transport for France is exorbitant.not counting customs fees if some carriers are used.
but some parts here are cheaper than at home.
I am sure it is possible to buy for a friend and send him personally to his address.

the next time I want to buy a piece I ask here:
and at your house, how much does it cost, at what price can you send it to me?
good, if it's to win 5 euros .. must not disturb the whole world :laugh:
but if it's for several hundred euros .. it may be interesting, right?

·
Registered
602 Posts
it would also be interesting to ask the rates of the different comrades of the forum.
let me explain:
I ordered parts in England because they are less than 25% less expensive than in France.
the same in the US are a little more expensive than in England but the price of transport for France is exorbitant.not counting customs fees if some carriers are used.
but some parts here are cheaper than at home.
I am sure it is possible to buy for a friend and send him personally to his address.

the next time I want to buy a piece I ask here:
and at your house, how much does it cost, at what price can you send it to me?
good, if it's to win 5 euros .. must not disturb the whole world :laugh:
but if it's for several hundred euros .. it may be interesting, right?
Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not, best towrap it in birthday paper when posting it over or customs can still have a field day!

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
All of the above are good but I’d also add Motone to the list of reliable UK aftermarket part suppliers, they’re great :smile2:
www.motone.co.uk
Oh yes! Forgot about Motone.
Very fast, friendly service from them too.

Is there stuff made in the UK, or imported from the US? It doesn’t say anywhere on the gas cap, etc “made in”...

·
Registered
696 Posts

Is there stuff made in the UK, or imported from the US? It doesn’t say anywhere on the gas cap, etc “made in”...
They’re a UK company based in Wales so I guess most of their stuff is made in the UK and/or Europe.

·
Registered
86 Posts
All of the above are good but I’d also add Motone to the list of reliable UK aftermarket part suppliers, they’re great

www.motone.co.uk

My understanding is that they research, design and manufacture the compoments themselves.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts