Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I don't have the luxury of a garage at the moment so I am in the marked for a new outdoor cover. I am interested in finding out what you guys(if any) use and which size?

Regards, Tomsy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
In the US Amazon offers heavy duty cover that fits the Bobber I have. It is very reasonably priced at $19.95. Even if the sun starts to weaken after long exposure, a backup cover would not be unreasonable. It also has two large rings through the front portion so you can run a locking cable or chain through it and your front tire. I have this cover on all my bikes.

Link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0142IHKX0/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mark

·
Registered
675 Posts
Hi guys, I don't have the luxury of a garage at the moment so I am in the marked for a new outdoor cover. I am interested in finding out what you guys(if any) use and which size?

Regards, Tomsy.
I use an Oxford Cover.

Just a thought: I had to have my downpipes replaced under warranty. The damage seemed to be in the area where the cover would come into contact with the exhaust - not when it was hot obviously.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mark, thank you!
Chezqui which cover did you opt for? I've been leaning toward the Protection or Stormex?! Both have really good reviews with the Protection being the newer model.

·
Registered
675 Posts

·
Super Moderator
849 Posts
You need to be careful with covers on bikes outdoors, the material movement in wind can cause quite a bit of damage... Not experienced it, but seen the outcome...

Reactions: ysoslo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts