Triumph Bobber Forum banner

Which Color Would You Choose?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Triumph Bonneville Bobber will be available in 4 different colors. Ironstone with a matte finish, Morello Red, two-tone Competition Green/Frozen Silver, and Jet Black.

Which will you choose? Vote on the polls !

Matte Ironstone:

Morello Red:

Competition Green/Silver Ice:

Jet Black:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hard choice between the Matte Ironstone and Competition Green/Silver Ice. The former being more retro and clean looking and the latter has more personality.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They definitely carry to completely different personalities and speak two different languages.

Are you the more flashy, look at this special bike kinda person or a more, this is my bike, if you see it, you see it and if you don't vice versa, prefer to stay low key?

·
Registered
167 Posts
It's going to come down to either competition green or red. This being a Brit, green is highly likely to me especially if I take delivery of an RR SVR next year, then going green will have to be it :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah the Green is definitely what I can imagine being glorious for a Brit ! Very fitting indeed. I would love the green but I feel like it'll stick out quite a bit on the roads down here. Do I want to be flashy, or don't I... this is tough !

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well it's just the tank, there's nothing else that's colored. But if color just on the tank is too much for you, all black it is and that's still a suitable color for any bobber.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really don't think that I can think of any color that wouldn't look good on a Bobber lol

·
Registered
167 Posts
It will also help to state where about you are from since different locations get different delivery dates as usual.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm actually really interested to see what it would look like. I like the contrasting of the black against the other colors, but I think it would look pretty nice if they were color matched. I would think about painting the frame too but I think that's going too far.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Maybe if I were to get the black painted Bobber as it looks too uniform with black fenders too, but a color tank would provide enough contract where that isn't really necessary.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts