Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Is that paint job standard or have you already been at it, TriRocket?
Guilty, had painter booked before bike was launched, fitted screen, 3 function indicators, tidied the tail, moved footpegs, meerkat xpipe, westlake silencers, modded snorkel & of course one of my new cams.
Had Pcv on order, it has just come out so fitting it this week, then can get it properly set up, no head mods so expect only 102ish rwhp, bobber should be at 115hp next time on dyno.
The Speedy is a pretty well sorted bike so I think I will get rid of my TTR, really struggling for room in the garage. :crying:

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
A Sunday morning run to Trader Joe's and the 'long' way home..:grin2:

Well I had to try out my newly altered panniers..:smile2:

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Skull Valley Rider (Arizona)

I took an early morning ride for a few hours through Skull Valley just South West of Prescott Arizona. A wonderful high desert road for the first part, finishing with a ride through the mountains. Almost no traffic, a near perfect morning ride.

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Took a trip from the Twin Cities up around lake Mille Lacs and back. Got rained on for about 5 minutes, but dried off before I made it home. Such a beautiful way to spend an afternoon! Got me to over 7,400 miles on the bike, so new whitewalls coming soon. Can't wait!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Took a Sunday morning ride from the Twin Cities down to Mankato, Minnesota. Enjoyed some "breakfast poutine" and headed back home. Some beautiful winding roads on the Minnesota scenic byway that I'll surely miss seeing when I move to Wisconsin in a few weeks. Have to enjoy them while they're still nearby.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts