Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been an owner for all of four days and already I have a long list of mods I want to tackle right away. The dealer I purchased from (Dallas, Texas) has no parts/accessories and seems pretty clueless about when they'll get anything. I called two other dealers and got the same answer--they have no parts/accessories and, because the bikes are so new, they have no experience yet with ordering stuff from the factory. So my questions are: where are you guys getting parts from? Are there dealers out there with items in stock? Or are all dealers in the same boat? I see guys posting on this forum with new signature seats, short fenders so I must be missing my something? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm not sure about your location, but in the U.K. there doesn't seem to be an issue with getting hold of accessories. My local dealer rolled out a Bobber with a good chunk of the accessories bolted on - black covers, black exhausts and headers, short front and rear fenders, side mount plate, statement seat... mine is due very soon from the same dealer with a bunch of accessories going straight on it.

Edit: sorry, just saw your location in your post. Possibly an issue in the U.S. then?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Not too sure if you'd be able to order parts from UK dealers? Or maybe talk to your dealer and see if they could at least get the part numbers

·
Registered
170 Posts
I've been an owner for all of four days and already I have a long list of mods I want to tackle right away. The dealer I purchased from (Dallas, Texas) has no parts/accessories and seems pretty clueless about when they'll get anything. I called two other dealers and got the same answer--they have no parts/accessories and, because the bikes are so new, they have no experience yet with ordering stuff from the factory. So my questions are: where are you guys getting parts from? Are there dealers out there with items in stock? Or are all dealers in the same boat? I see guys posting on this forum with new signature seats, short fenders so I must be missing my something? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My dealer, parts and service mgr. says he has gone wild and ordered everything.. but he says after 15 yrs on the job selling new Triumphs he's sure the Bobber accessories will follow the path of all their other models... to wit , don't expect a full compliment of accessories until the fall months.
i know the 4 dealers in this tampa metro area are all waiting on parts almost 3 months after selling the first Bobbers.

That being said, the members of this forum are brilliantly innovation with the mods they are making to their Bobbers.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts