Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course, it's in our nature. The aftermarket support will be there. Now I know everyone is going to have a long list, and even if you don't now, you will soon.

I'm personally going to be joining the long list of people and anticipate doing something with the rear fender first.

What do you guys plan on doing first?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like the tan seat thats been in some of the promo photos!

Id also like the pipes to sound a bit more throaty and a little louder, they seem a little tame.

The clip on bars on the 'hold on, go faster' customs are pretty **** neat.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are a few aftermarket universal options out there but there's definitely a vast amount to pick from. Not too sure what people have experience with here so hopefully someone can chime in ?

·
Registered
167 Posts
How to you position your plate might an issue with the local PD, all depending on how strict the local laws are regarding that.

One of the last things you'll want to do is piss off some cops because he has a hard time reading your plate.

But, IMO, because I like a sleeker looking setup, mounting vertically is the way to go, horizontal just stands out too much for my liking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.