Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course, it's in our nature. The aftermarket support will be there. Now I know everyone is going to have a long list, and even if you don't now, you will soon.

I'm personally going to be joining the long list of people and anticipate doing something with the rear fender first.

What do you guys plan on doing first?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just small things like tank protectors and more comfortable foot pegs depending on how the stock ones feel. that's pretty much it as I'm not big on Diy modifications.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like the tan seat thats been in some of the promo photos!

Id also like the pipes to sound a bit more throaty and a little louder, they seem a little tame.

The clip on bars on the 'hold on, go faster' customs are pretty **** neat.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Any specific exhaust brand in mind? Some are known for being loud and others will just add a bit more pizzazz without being overwhelmingly loud.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guys from GasserCustoms seem to make some pretty good sounding exhaust systems or maybe a Remus slip-on without the sound insert.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Go for the Miller exhaust.I have it on my Sporster and it sounds great.What I am looking for is a side mounted number plate holder.Any idea where I can get it?
Horst

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are a few aftermarket universal options out there but there's definitely a vast amount to pick from. Not too sure what people have experience with here so hopefully someone can chime in ?

·
Registered
167 Posts
How to you position your plate might an issue with the local PD, all depending on how strict the local laws are regarding that.

One of the last things you'll want to do is piss off some cops because he has a hard time reading your plate.

But, IMO, because I like a sleeker looking setup, mounting vertically is the way to go, horizontal just stands out too much for my liking.

·
Registered
79 Posts
For the Bobber, I think the vertically mounted plate would look better as the bike's profile itself is pretty narrow and you wouldn't want to add additional width to it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I kind a like the European square plate though I'm thinking the state of Florida won't appreciate it...
//https://goo.gl/photos/zRMg2GCLef7y8SPF6

·
Registered
66 Posts
I usually spent $2000 - $4000 in accessories on new bikes. On this one at this time I jut like everything about it. I just need a small storage bag.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts