Triumph Bobber Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Any picts of t120 tank on a bobber. Ruin the look me thinks.

·
Registered
36 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
This is nice work well done, the only thing I would concider changing is that back light and number plate holder. Just a sugestion and of course its your bike looking good so far .

·
Registered
731 Posts
Harley esque Treeman, I'm offended, I am trying for a look along the lines of a 1950's speed twin, google it (that's a Triumph by the way) & that is THE original intention of MY bike from day one.

Alan yes rear plate/light will not be to every ones taste, but it is a compromise, nice bright (safe) thrux light mounted on an old style bracket with old black plate.

·
Registered
459 Posts
:nerd::surprise::surprise::surprise:

I do not like too much with the hale :crying:

Reactions: Rocky

·
Registered
40 Posts
I Love <3 :-

The Style,
The Detailing,
The Motor,
The way she handles
The Throttle response in Rain Mode

I Hate

The tiny tank,
The limited ground clearance
The price of Triumph Parts
The Indicators and Rear Light

The Bobber has a superior finish and detail level to the Indian Scout, and it handles so much better....The Triumph is just a better put together machine in every respect.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I love that parcel rack on the Tank, I have one to go on my 1956 Project Bike :) Gorgeous !!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
:surprise:The parcel rack is scary! It's second name is "The Castrator"! In the past I was involuntarily two times sitting on my tanks, which had cost my nuts if I had this rack on!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Like: The way it defies expectation i.e. - handles well, gutsy engine, comfortable (with stock seat). Also love the styling and sound.

Dislike: Ground clearance.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Harley esque Treeman, I'm offended, I am trying for a look along the lines of a 1950's speed twin, google it (that's a Triumph by the way) & that is THE original intention of MY bike from day one.

Alan yes rear plate/light will not be to every ones taste, but it is a compromise, nice bright (safe) thrux light mounted on an old style bracket with old black plate.
Is that one those Boss Hoss bikes on the right there? Would love a shot on one. Couldn’t own one though. Handling must be awful with those daft rear tyres.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Is that one those Boss Hoss bikes on the right there? Would love a shot on one. Couldn’t own one though. Handling must be awful with those daft rear tyres.
From seeing other pics, I think its a heavily modified Triumph, could be wrong.

Rear tire isn't daft if his purpose is to burn rubber, put the eyeballs in the back of the skull and shoot gravel into the on lookers' faces. To each their own my friend.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts