Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at an event at a very large Harley Dealership this weekend. There were probably 200 or more Harley’s there and most value at much more than my triumph. That didn’t stop the weird British bike from drawing a crowd every time I looked at it. I love this picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been ridding since the '80's. I've ridden mostly BMWs and Ducatis. I've never got a wave from a Harley rider but since I've been riding a Bobber Harley riders wave at me all the time.
In Texas pretty much everyone waves regardless of what you ride. Unless you ride a scooter. Haaaa...you would probably still get a few waves.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I’ve always found that Harley die hards if asked, also like Triumphs. I think many Amari and view Triumph as the UK equivalent to HD.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah. I don’t mean anything bad by my post. I love the Harley’s and all motorcycles. I have my whole life. I have run into very few people that have had anything negative to say about the triumph. More than anything I get a kick out ribbing my firiends (who all ride Harley’s) that my bike gets more attention than their bikes that cost 2x as much.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I get waves from just about everyone whatever I ride on. Most don’t take or have the time to figure out what you’re riding and if they should wave or not. They just do it. Maybe the Pacific NW is just friendlier ?. But there are those who just don’t get the camaraderie of acknowledging another rider. Too bad for them.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I wave at everyone, regardless of which bike I'm on.

I have gotten a couple of quick sort of startled waves from the scooter kids though! Makes me laugh every time!

But, I can say though, that when I'm on the Ninja, there are always a few of the "cruisers" that won't acknowledge it. I laugh at those guys too... :laugh::laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts