Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Wes here. Just wanted to check in and leave a friendly hello. Can't wait to engage in discussions around here and learn a bit more. This definitely isn't what I'm used to as I've always been a sport-bike kind of guy. Played around with CBRs and Ninjas but I want to transition to a more modern classic style of bike. Doing some quick reading of the Triumph Bobber, it has an adjustable seat (front, back, side to side) which seems great for me as I'm always trying to get comfortable lol. The styling alone is what sells me though.

Anyways, I'll save more words for later discussions. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey guys, Wes here. Just wanted to check in and leave a friendly hello. Can't wait to engage in discussions around here and learn a bit more. This definitely isn't what I'm used to as I've always been a sport-bike kind of guy. Played around with CBRs and Ninjas but I want to transition to a more modern classic style of bike. Doing some quick reading of the Triumph Bobber, it has an adjustable seat (front, back, side to side) which seems great for me as I'm always trying to get comfortable lol. The styling alone is what sells me though.

Anyways, I'll save more words for later discussions. Thanks for having me!

I just hope your not content with styling because the great thing about this Bobber is its a blank canvas for customization. Are you planning to do any modifications?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts