Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I live and ride within 100 miles of New York City and haven't seen a Bobber outside the Triumph showroom. Perhaps there aren't that many in the wild. I've noticed that none of the Bobbers for sale on eBay actually get bought as witnessed by BearJu having little luck selling his very nice example of a Bobber, and he lives in a large metro area.

Chico

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Between Oregon and Spain and all points in between, have never spotted another Bobber. No wonder when I’m riding, I get so many looks and compliments. All the better. ?
Or maybe it’s just that charming smile of yours...:grin2:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not at Montgomery Mall, but I see another Bobber Black in the Pentagon parking lot almost daily. No panniers on that bike though (or mine for that manner).

·
Registered
364 Posts
Bobbers are flying off the sales floor where I live. I glimpsed one while driving by a gas station a few weeks ago off Rt. 7... but honestly never really seen another. It's like Bigfoot or something.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sounds like a DC area bobber meet-up might be in the cards..
Sounds good to me. I'm on the fence for whether I want clip ons. Would like to check one out in person before I take the plunge.

Would be nice to hear various exhausts as well, though I am pretty happy with my Trident.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I Live further south just outside of Richmond , maybe we could all meat half way somewhere and have lunch sometime .

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I Live further south just outside of Richmond , maybe we could all meat half way somewhere and have lunch sometime .

Yes, maybe somewhere off 301..? I don't know VA well, but if anyone has suggestions of where we might meet I am open to it. Would be fun!

·
Registered
274 Posts
I live and ride within 100 miles of New York City and haven't seen a Bobber outside the Triumph showroom. Perhaps there aren't that many in the wild. I've noticed that none of the Bobbers for sale on eBay actually get bought as witnessed by BearJu having little luck selling his very nice example of a Bobber, and he lives in a large metro area.

Chico
Yeah, same here Chico.
From this forum I know there are a handful of Bobbers here in NY but, haven’t seen one on the road
And that’s with at least 2 - 3 local to me on LI. Pretty odd for a bike that is supposedly the best selling bike in their history, I believe.
We’ll see this season as I make my rounds to the local car shows and bike nights.
Also, I hope to see/meet some members at the AJ event.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts