Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long while since i've posted, I started working in Northern Iraq , Kurdistan, so i haven't been home since April, after reading Eisens's review on the Corbin I went and pulled the trigger on my own, was stuck in Thai customs for almost 2 months but now its home the wife sent me some pictures and i really like the way it turned out and can't wait to install it in October. I wanted to go with the black bomber leather on the seat but they changed manufactures and when they sent me a picture of the leather i wasn't to happy it was like a light grey so i went with black leather, hope you like the pictures

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
That looks great, Louie!
The red stitching really sets off the black leather & you’ve been adventurous with the side cover. Can’t wait to see it on your bike!

A looooong time to be stuck in customs but I’m glad it was released and undamaged. I wonder why they held it for so long ?

You’ll be even happier once you are sitting ON it...:smile2:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks great, Louie!
The red stitching really sets off the black leather & you’ve been adventurous with the side cover. Can’t wait to see it on your bike!

A looooong time to be stuck in customs but I’m glad it was released and undamaged. I wonder why they held it for so long ?

You’ll be even happier once you are sitting ON it...:smile2:
I know i can't wait!! the snake skin looks better that i thought it would breaks up all the black and the braided piping is very subtle, no wonder you were singing their praise, when i come back to Iraq, i will be leaving my bike at the dealer he does all forms of customizing i have a vision on how i want it to look so when i come back home for rotation in February it will be completely different!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts