Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all, I was at the Ace Cafe today in London, quick Sunday stop for a coffee and an egg sandwich, and saw a Triumph Bonneville Bobber and instantly took a shine to it.

Got back hone this evening and can't find the model for the life of me, so I expect it's been heavily modded.

Can someone help me out? Was it your BB in parked just outside the cafe around 10am? I thought it as an 'all black' model, but the speedo was completely digital, no analogue speed indicator. Also seems to have a custom dark-tan seat, no read mud-guard, and knobbly tires.

Anyway, I'm a Yamaha MT-09 owner, and may well be switching!!!

Can anyone help me ID the bike?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to the forum. We all tend to make the Triumph Bobber our own, so it sounds like you spotted a Bobber Black with some nice upgrades. Mine started out as a Bobber Black but looks nothing like stock now, see pic.

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
welcome! I hope you didn't have a coffee at the Ace, it was pretty disgusting when I was there last. Apart from that it was cool though

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome! I hope you didn't have a coffee at the Ace, it was pretty disgusting when I was there last. Apart from that it was cool though
I did indeed have a coffee! It was a spoon of freeze-dried instant and hot water so it couldn't exactly get ruined ;)

It's how I like it, what can I say!?

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I did indeed have a coffee! It was a spoon of freeze-dried instant and hot water so it couldn't exactly get ruined ;)

It's how I like it, what can I say!?
Freeze dried instant.....the stuff of nightmares to me >:) :eek:
Here is my latest blend of Colombian/Puerto Rican beans being extracted from a naked portafilter (please excuse my weird reflection...)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I must admit, for a place that would attract hipster types I'd expected a decent coffee! It came from some sort of machine I think but it was crap.

Eisen's coffee looks superb though!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts