Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Terry, you have definitely got the right statement there! I go out and the bobber, no matter which style puts a smile on my face? it's also such a great bike to ride- in fact I prefer it over all of my previous sports bikes too!!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Winter is kicking in now so I’ve put my BB away in the garage for a few months... but I enjoy looking at it so much I’m considering putting it in my dinning room as a feature!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm of the same adage, I love to just look at my Bobber! I love the way it rides and handle and the power it has, now that i have new tires and Fox suspension and Corbin seat i love it even more! Also had it decatted and the performance gain is subtle is noticeable. just the perfect bike for me!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I would love to have mine in the lounge aha! I just love racing to the cafe parking outside and just looking at it watching all the other people admire!

·
Super Moderator
836 Posts
I have a door from the living room, which opens straight into the garage... bliss...

·
Registered
270 Posts
gfspencer- Now that's what I call a Man Cave. Well done you.

Have to admit I go out to the garage and just look at my BB every evening before sleep. I'm fortunate living in Thailand as can ride all year round and even in rainy season there are more good days than bad.
I'm about to start tiling my garage which is open and runs onto a terrace. Seems the right thing to do so the bike is in more of a room.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts