Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With how much this community has been growing, the need for moderators has been long over due. Also with how smooth this community is running, its something we would like to maintain. For that reason we brought on Psychopasta.

Although we now have eisen77 and Psychopasta on board, 1 more moderator is required. If you're interested or would like to recommend someone then please send me a PM.

Thanks,
- Admin

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
As I’ve already said in The Mod section; welcome aboard Psycopasta :smile2:
A pleasure to have you on board.

I have PM’d a fellow member who I believe would make a great Mod. I hope he responds with a positive answer.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
As I’ve already said in The Mod section; welcome aboard Psycopasta :smile2:
A pleasure to have you on board.

I have PM’d a fellow member who I believe would make a great Mod. I hope he responds with a positive answer.
Visions of an awkward moment... several members checking their inboxes to see if you are referring to them >:):wink2:

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Visions of an awkward moment... several members checking their inboxes to see if you are referring to them >:):wink2:
:grin2:

Ooops! Did not think about that :eek:
But anyone who has opened their inbox and not found a message - i apologize in advance.
Every single member contributes to making this forum great and i´m proud to be part of it! :smile2:

E.

·
Registered
459 Posts
:laugh:
I did well to refuse the offer :crying:
I really have a hard time understanding the subtleties of the English language :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts