Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
I actually really dig it. The should have done a black rim on it though to match the bike.

No, I won't be shelling out that dough any time soon though...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I love it. But it is on the wrong side for customers in the U.S. and it would look better if the wheel had a black rim. And it looks more like a German hack. Other than that . . . .

In a few more years I will have to go to a sidecar so I don't fall over at stoplights. :surprise:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I'm thinking a sidecar would look good on a Bonneville.

I don't understand why Triumph and/or BMW doesn't make sidecar rigs. Ural is your only choice if you want to buy an off-the-showroom-floor hack.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I'm thinking a sidecar would look good on a Bonneville.

I don't understand why Triumph and/or BMW doesn't make sidecar rigs. Ural is your only choice if you want to buy an off-the-showroom-floor hack.
Not that I’m into sidecars, but MASH MOTO Spain also make a “ready to ride” bike+sidecar:
https://www.mashmotorspain.com/family-side

And it’s even on the correct side :wink2:

·
Registered
275 Posts
I love it. But it is on the wrong side for customers in the U.S. and it would look better if the wheel had a black rim. And it looks more like a German hack. Other than that . . . .

In a few more years I will have to go to a sidecar so I don't fall over at stoplights. :surprise:

I actually like it on that side. The suicide side, waste the passenger, save the bike.

I think it's a beautiful piece of kit, expensive yet well executed and yes, it does have that Zeppelin look.

In the bold up there? I'm with ya, brother.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
In the bold up there? I'm with ya, brother.
Remember Arty Johnson's tricycle bit on "Laugh In"? I'm afraid I'm going to fall over like that with my motorcycle. I sidecar would prevent that.

The dealership that sold me my Triumphs also sells Ural. I've tried one around the parking lot. I didn't get the hang of it. :| Maybe I should put training wheels on my motorcycle. :grin2:

I still don't see why Triumph doesn't offer a hack conversion for a Bonnie. They have a ready market. :wink2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts