Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Well overdue wash and polish for the BB in the sun.....ready for 1000 miles across beautiful Spain, pre flight checks on Friday then ready to roll ☀??
Love the very well done brake light where the Triumph emblem on the seat used to be. Was this your handiwork or did you buy it somewhere? If bought, please share where in case others of us might be interested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well overdue wash and polish for the BB in the sun.....ready for 1000 miles across beautiful Spain, pre flight checks on Friday then ready to roll ☀??
Love the very well done brake light where the Triumph emblem on the seat used to be. Was this your handiwork or did you buy it somewhere? If bought, please share where in case others of us might be interested.
It was done by Moorespeed in Poole - UK! They’re great guys and although they’re an Indian dealer, they’re just really passionate about bikes! I’ve had a massive amount done on mine and I love it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Nowt wrong with Indian dealers
Agree, at least so far since I have one in addition to my Triumph dealer.

Bobmark, if you’re riding through Basque country, specifically San Sebastián and want a few pintxo or restaurant reccos, email me.
Thanks Jerrman, that’s kind? We’re Santander to Toledo.....Toledo to Calpe.....Calpe to Zaragoza.....Zaragoza to Tolouse (over Pyrenees ?/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif Tolouse to Tours......Tours to Caen and then home on the ferry! We’re in Calpe for 2 days, I do a lot of road cycling and go there a couple of times a year so we’re just going to chill out and take in a couple of lovely local roads ?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Have a great and safe trip mate....And watch out for those Spanish drivers , they don't know what a red light means .

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Have a great and safe trip mate....And watch out for those Spanish drivers , they don't know what a red light means .
A what light ? Never heard of it nor seen this mystic color of which you speak....>:)

Here in Spain we have funny dots on sticks that are meant to be ignored at fast, faster or totally moronic speed.
BTW, roundabouts confuse even the most of intelligent amongst us so please be careful on these (usually slippery) circle contraptions...especially in extreme heat or when wet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts