Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Picked up new Bob 4 days ago - Love it!

However currently experiencing a weird sensation coming from the back wheel. It feels as if the back wheel is loose / has travel, almost a floating sensation when going at low speeds. It happens at random and almost feels like there is oil on the tyre and therefore feels like it slips for a split second.

Quite nerve racking when about to take a corner!

Has anybody else experienced this?

Ive checked everything, all is tight and as should be - No bulges on the new tyre and no warping of the wheel and no diesel/oil.

Any Ideas?

Tobias

·
Registered
553 Posts
I feel something similar, I am new to the bobber world. I feel the bike tracks into grooves on the road, or follows the tarmac strips. It is a strange sensation I have also had 2 back end wash outs on easy left handers in the last few days, mainly due to road conditions, but freaked me out.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I was starting to feel the same. Checked the tire pressure and there was only like 20psi at best in the rear. Today's ride was much better.

Haven't noticed any tracking though. That was actually the first thing I noticed was how well it didn't track. Didn't know if it was the bike or the tires, assuming tires, and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts