Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yes both seat and bag are very cool, color is great.

I would think the seat would fit as I see on one of the pics there are 2 nut insertions spaced apart which should fit the bobber seat housing as there is also a sliding feature.

I’ve looked at this combo before and thought maybe the seat may be a little too hard, could be wrong though.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
There are definitely la rosa seats that fit the Bobber. On the forum, search La Rosa seat (the thread) and you’ll see the discussion. Great looking leather.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've got a very similar La Rosa color combo on order. Still awaiting its arrival. Will post soon as it comes in. I'm hopeful that the comfort is as good as their reputation.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've got a very similar La Rosa color combo on order. Still awaiting its arrival. Will post soon as it comes in. I'm hopeful that the comfort is as good as their reputation.
Hi David, looking forward to your seat from LaRosa. Did you have them make any alterations done to their padding or is it a seat of their shelf.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi David, looking forward to your seat from LaRosa. Did you have them make any alterations done to their padding or is it a seat of their shelf.

No padding alterations, it comes with padding. I did change the thread from white to brown, and had them add bronze accents. The one I ordered was specifically designed for the Triumph Bobber, so it's not off the shelf. That's why it's taking so long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts