Triumph Bobber Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah there must be a pic of the Bobber lineup... Sorry to have missed it. Also, if anyone closer in to DC wants to meet up that’s always more do-able for me.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It was nice to meet you, David.

Until next time, ride safe.

Troy
Same here Troy!

I don't think we took any pics. But we did go over the bikes pretty well.

Headmasters was was a nice place (once we found it) and served a pretty good burger. I took a wrong turn on the way back of 211 and had to wing it the rest of the way back.

What I can say is that my Bobber is not a long distance bike. A tank of gas is about the right distance before needing a rest. I think that I got spoiled with the baggers in my garage. :wink2:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and glad that I found this thread. I was starting to lose hope there weren't any other bobbers in the area. I actually live really close to the Edinburg area (Strasburg) that was mentioned. I'm excited to meet up next time if you'll have me!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and glad that I found this thread. I was starting to lose hope there weren't any other bobbers in the area. I actually live really close to the Edinburg area (Strasburg) that was mentioned. I'm excited to meet up next time if you'll have me!
I am ready for another 150-mile burger. Looking forward to meeting you at the next one.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you're looking for "meet in the middle" spot, you might try Middleburg on Rte 50. It's pretty popular during the summer, and there's a couple of decent places to eat right on the main drag.

Or, if you prefer something with a little more British vibe for your British bike, there's the Hunters Head Tavern in Upperville on Rte 50. There's even a red telephone box outside.

Also, the roads in and out of Marshall are fun to ride on.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thought so. Chances are, you've seen me ride through there on my Tiger or in the FJ on the way to the recycling center.
I don't recall seeing a Tiger, but there are only a few FJs in the area, and I drive one of them. Chances are we've driven by each other a time or two.

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
I like the idea, however in NoVa we are prob separated by a tank each to some degree. Sounds like by the time we get to 1 location, that would be the ride...solo....lunch, high fives, you guys telling me that my exhaust sounds like arse, and then riding home...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like the idea, however in NoVa we are prob separated by a tank each to some degree. Sounds like by the time we get to 1 location, that would be the ride...solo....lunch, high fives, you guys telling me that my exhaust sounds like arse, and then riding home...
This is true unfortunately :frown2: . But I'm still down for a meetup if one is planned and it fits the schedule.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Throw out some dates and locations. I suggest:

July 14
1:00 PM
Hunt's Battlefield Fries
61 Steinwehr Ave
Gettysburg, PA 17325

21 - 37 of 37 Posts