Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received the bobber black yesterday. I can't find a usb port to charge my phone etc. Is there one and if not has anyone set one up?

·
Registered
459 Posts
:nerd:
how awful.
have a motorcycle and not be able to recharge his phone ..my God..I would not be unpleasant ..
but frankly >:)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Do a search on this forum. Someone posted up directions on how to install the Triumph USB port a month or 2 ago. The connection is under the gas tank.
there is a power socket which is mounted on the engine case left hand side, do not know whether you can fit the usb socket there as well.I am happy with the Hella size power socket...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Question: if you as you say intend to "go where no man has gone before" what good is a cell phone anyway...;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just need the Sat signal so I can get to the nearest gas station. Last thing I would need is my phone or gps to die

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
So was this little problem solved?

I ideally need to install a USB port. Am I correct in thinking it’s a case of having the Triumph auxiliary power socket fitted and then using a USB adapter from there or is there a dedicated USB option?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I did 150 miles round trip this weekend, using my phone for GPS + having it run out of juice on way home. Whilst I managed to get home ok (those road sign thingys are useful!) it would be nice to have constant power. Would like a simple optional connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts