Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As Greybeard is unable to attend this rideout, he will be joining me on a proving run of the route the weekend before (Saturday 31st August).
If anyone else cannot make the 7th September, please join us.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
As Greybeard is unable to attend this rideout, he will be joining me on a proving run of the route the weekend before (Saturday 31st August).
If anyone else cannot make the 7th September, please join us.
Very sad to learn that you can’t make it along on the 7th Greybeard... but with Johnny being faced with the tough decision between me or you I feel he choose wisely! >:)0:) Of course I’m joking... I’m genuinely gutted you can’t make it. Perhaps I’ll come along to the proving ride the week before also just to say hi :wink2:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Very sad to learn that you can’t make it along on the 7th Greybeard... but with Johnny being faced with the tough decision between me or you I feel he choose wisely! >:)0:) Of course I’m joking... I’m genuinely gutted you can’t make it. Perhaps I’ll come along to the proving ride the week before also just to say hi :wink2:
Obviously I'm very sorry not to be able to make the 7th but looking forward to trying the route the week before! Perhaps you could all wear false beards to remind each other how much you'll miss me?!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Obviously I'm very sorry not to be able to make the 7th but looking forward to trying the route the week before! Perhaps you could all wear false beards to remind each other how much you'll miss me?!
I really wish you could be there Malcolm, (aka GB).... It feels wrong that you can’t make it along given that you played such a key role in our last gathering. I appreciate it’s tricky to ensure all can attend but I would feel a lot happier with you onboard. I can’t remember without looking at the other post... but we’re you unable to make Sept 14th?

Johnny... sorry to even dare to try and bugger up your efforts. Forgive me! 0:)

·
Registered
190 Posts
I really wish you could be there Malcolm, (aka GB).... It feels wrong that you can’t make it along given that you played such a key role in our last gathering. I appreciate it’s tricky to ensure all can attend but I would feel a lot happier with you onboard. I can’t remember without looking at the other post... but we’re you unable to make Sept 14th?

Johnny... sorry to even dare to try and bugger up your efforts. Forgive me! 0:)
Mike, please don't worry - it's best to stick to the 7th now otherwise it'll just confuse things! I'm very happy to be able to join Johnny for the route check up. :wink2:

·
Registered
577 Posts
As long as it's not snowing (never can tell with the weather just now) I'm in.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Chievley plus from Colchester is too far for me guys...:frown2::crying:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
If those people in the south east who feel the trip on the 7th of Sept is too far for them or they just can’t make the date...we could always organise another gathering closer to home for you.

If anyone there is any interest then I’ll start a separate thread?

I’m based in Bearsted, Kent by the way.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If those people in the south east who feel the trip on the 7th of Sept is too far for them or they just can’t make the date...we could always organise another gathering closer to home for you.

If anyone there is any interest then I’ll start a separate thread?

I’m based in Bearsted, Kent by the way.
Yeah, get another rideout thread going Mike! I'll be there...but only as long as it's a massive ride for me to get there and back! :cool:
And maybe you could petition to get your town renamed to 'Beardsted' in honour of you know who!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts