Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While the weather lasts is anyone up for a weekend trip to Triumph’s new visitor experience and cafe? Even if we don’t share the ride in it would be great to get whole load of Bobbers parked up outside the factory >:)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long as it’s dry I’m up for almost any weekend over the next couple of months.

The visitor centre, shop, and cafe are open to all and they’re free, it’s only if you want to do the guided factory tour as well that you need to book and for that there’s a long waiting list!

·
Registered
208 Posts
As long as it’s dry I’m up for almost any weekend over the next couple of months.

The visitor centre, shop, and cafe are open to all and they’re free, it’s only if you want to do the guided factory tour as well that you need to book and for that there’s a long waiting list!
Where is it ?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where is it ?
It’s at the Triumph factory in Hinckley, Leicestershire LE10 3BZ https://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/visitor-experience

The Visitor Centre’s great with lots of things to look at including some pre-production Bobbers. But be warned you can easily see everything in say 45mins, an hour with a coffee stop, which is fine if like me you live in the Midlands (after an hour riding it’s always good to stretch your legs) but if I was coming up from Wiltshire I’d try and combine it with a factory tour too to make it worth your while. :smile2:

·
Registered
208 Posts
It’s at the Triumph factory in Hinckley, Leicestershire LE10 3BZ https://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/visitor-experience

The Visitor Centre’s great with lots of things to look at including some pre-production Bobbers. But be warned you can easily see everything in say 45mins, an hour with a coffee stop, which is fine if like me you live in the Midlands (after an hour riding it’s always good to stretch your legs) but if I was coming up from Wiltshire I’d try and combine it with a factory tour too to make it worth your while. :smile2:
Cheers Bobber-Bomb

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Or if you wanted a longer ride you could go to the Deutsches Zweirad- und NSU-Museum in Neckarsulm. >:) I've been there. There was a lot of cool stuff and no wait during the week. I've been to the Porsche factory too. :grin2:

Okay, I'm just messing with you. 0:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts