1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
579 Posts
They do look very similar to universal tulip exhausts, I fitted some tipped up ones while I waited for the goldies to arrive. Both are VERY cheap & loud.

·
Vendor
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Similar look but much different construction. These are true bolt on, full stainless construction. Cone’s core business is exhaust components and black label exhausts for companies, they used to manufacture all of British Customs exhaust systems.

·
Registered
49 Posts
shaken not stirred

I like the martini pipes. Would really like to see an option to tilt them upwards a bit. If the Cones or A and J rep is still watching this thread I was wondering if the martini pipe with the cat would require any remapping or is it plug and play? For that matter does the bullet require any mapping?

·
Vendor
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the martini pipes. Would really like to see an option to tilt them upwards a bit. If the Cones or A and J rep is still watching this thread I was wondering if the martini pipe with the cat would require any remapping or is it plug and play? For that matter does the bullet require any mapping?
No remap will be required for either, we are installing our first pair on a Speedmaster this evening. Will post some pics and video. Quality is second to none on the market. These are now available for general sale.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No remap will be required for either, we are installing our first pair on a Speedmaster this evening. Will post some pics and video. Quality is second to none on the market. These are now available for general sale.
Any videos yet? I’d like to get the Martini’s for my Bobber Black and I’m curious how much louder they are with an x-pipe... Do you guys also carry the Cone x-pipe? I only see the Motone x-pipe on your site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We are pleased to announce that these will be available mid January.
The bullet and the martini.

Martini: Cone Engineering Martini Mufflers - Triumph Bobber / Bobber Black | A & J Cycles

Bullet:
Cone Engineering Bullet Muffler Triumph Bobber / Bobber Black | A & J Cycles

Pricing will be $549.99 for Brushed, $649.99 for black. Preorders available now!
I know this is a bit delayed considering when this thread began but I've just order the Cone Engineering Bullet and I'm also about to place the order for the motone x-pipe from A&J, although it may be 6 odd weeks out ill share a video once I have both installed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Man I just installed the Martini's on my Speedmaster with X-pipe.... Sweeeeet sweeet sound. Seriously.. its exactly what I was looking for. Nice low grumble on idle and enjoyable raspy growl as you rev it up.

Highly recommend

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got a quick video while I was out riding tonight. It's a bit louder in person that the phone recording makes it out to be, but still something!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts