Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Lads & Lasses,

I just received an email from Triumph ( I'm special..:x ) that they have just released 'two' Bonneville T120 Specials; the Ace & Diamond. They look pretty nice indeed, so if you have room in your garage and wallet - sadly :crying::crying::crying: I don't..:frown2::frown2:

But if you do, run out and grab one and make us all envious :smile2:

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
846 Posts
The T120 bikes are lovely!
A timeless classic in Triumph’s range.
I had a long ride (3 hrs ) on a T120 when the Speedy was on its annual service, wanting to be wowed, but hated the soft front end... It dived at the first opportunity on the smallest feel of the front brake....

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
** i should have mentioned that I’ve never ridden one and just like the way they look.

Saying that, there’s nothing Ohlins internals can’t rectify. The T120’s (like the Bobber) are built to a budget.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Greetings Lads & Lasses,

I just received an email from Triumph ( I'm special..:x ) that they have just released 'two' Bonneville T120 Specials; the Ace & Diamond. They look pretty nice indeed, so if you have room in your garage and wallet - sadly :crying::crying::crying: I don't..:frown2::frown2:

But if you do, run out and grab one and make us all envious :smile2:

Cheerio,

Roy
My dealer's got both these in and the Diamond looks even better it the flesh! :grin2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts