Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm posting this almost a week on since the event, but I thought some of you might like to see what goes on at this event. Triumph is rolling out it's new Speedmaster & Bobber Black models and are doing a 60-stop dealer tour. The first stop of the tour was at my local dealer; Triumph Detroit (now under new ownership), and I posted the video on my FB page.

(BTW... I met the new dealership owner for the first time while shooting the video, so please forgive the brief sales pitch).

/M

Facebook Page

·
Registered
370 Posts
I’m going to the one in Brooklyn on the 4th.

They give you any idea on actual release dates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I attended the event hosted by Locomotion on Friday in Northern NJ. Just after the unveiling a State Trooper came into the hall and told everyone in the facility to evacuate. The venue was in a shopping mall and the whole mall had to evacuate, no reason given.
We didn't have much time to examine the new arrivals. I can say that I liked the black features, the front fatter tire not so much. Dual discs would have been welcome as standard for the first version as well as the new headlight.

Chico

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did they do any smoking burnouts in or near the hall? My dealership smelled like a burning tire dump.

/M

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Did they do any smoking burnouts in or near the hall? My dealership smelled like a burning tire dump.

/M
No burnouts, they did start the bikes for a very short time. The only thing we were told was that the evacuation wasn't related to our event.

Chico

·
Registered
187 Posts
Your event was so well lit! There's a few Bobber Black pictures in the news section, but the quality wasn't that great due to smoke and dim lighting.
Not something I'd pay more for, though the matte black does make one inch towards a can of matte plasti dip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts