Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick message to say Hi. This is my first Triumph after owning all manner of cruiser bikes and a GSA
and I've come on here to gain information, tips and advice for my new (to me) Bobber Black that had only done 500 miles and came with apes and swing arm bag. I am having the V&H mufflers and replacement head pipes to eliminate the cat fitted then want various other trinkets as I go along.
Looking forward to discussing mods and putting some miles on the bike.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
You’ll get loads of info via the search function as so many topics have already been covered.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Welcome, Boardy and congrats on your new Bobber. More ideas and info here than you can shake a stick at. Keep your wallet open :)

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the site! Looks like the previous owner gave you a great start on making your bike uniquely yours.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I presume UK spec,whats the difference? Enquiring minds need to know.
UK (EU) spec are noise homologated, so are nothing more than an aesthetic change.
The US spec look the same as the UK spec, but make a MUCH nicer growl.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From what I have seen on YouTube the UK one will be plenty enough, I've had the really noisy pipes on my Yamaha Wildstar and Road king, time to calm it a bit.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Nice bike! Welcome to the forum.

I've owned two BMW R1200GSs over the years. I miss them but the saddle height was just too much for me. I'm having fun with my Bobber now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts