Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, is this true. I had read someones comments on a youtube video stating the above is this correct?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Remember where you saw this? That would be a surprise considering how successful the bobber style has been for Triumph. It was the most successful intro model Triumph has ever had (which I'll bet was even a surprise to them considering it's not for everyone, single seat, small tank, etc.). And, the intros of other bobbers like the Indian, seem more like the Bobber Black than the original Bobber so I assumed that more aggressive style is one that people are responding to. Seems like a lot of members on this forum have chosen the Black but, that's just a small sample and it's too early for Triumph to release sales figures. But, the choosing the front end idea is an interesting one if that ever comes to pass. Then again, there's the front brake issue, too.

·
Registered
135 Posts
If that happens, which i doubt due to its popularity , then it will only increase the second hand value of the BB, does anybody know how the sales are in 2018 for the original bobber 2017 model compared to the bobber black, of is it too early in the year for this info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts