Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the brown leather seat!

I bought it through Jack Lilley, UK: Triumph Motorcycle Parts, Spares & Clothing / Triumph Motorcycles UK | Jack Lilley Triumph
Super service by Kath. Impeccable. Sent it all (a couple of t-shirts and the Triumph hoody) to Taipei and no issue what so ever. Order and 10 days later in my office!

I notice that some believe the leather seat could to be too hard. Let's say that depends on what you are used to. I am an ardent bicyclist so pic. #1 below is of my Brooks leather seat. Don't get harder than that. And my normal ride every other day is 50 - 80km and still my butt is OK. Practice makes perfect I guess :wink2:

I think the cushioned though tight leather seat shall be just fine for the rides I will make. And it look super cool!
Made in Italy by the way.

(drag and drop and the pics flips around, but guess you get the idea anyway)

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
That's a beautiful seat and great workmanship.

Not sure how comfortable it is for the average rider if your butt has been forged into a derriere of steel over years of bicycling. :grin2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Statement seat

Nice seat! I have one as well. Unfortunately dropped a very small amount of gas on it and it took the color right out of the spots the gas hit. Had to have the entire seat dyed to cover the spots. No liquids allowed :)
Enjoy your ride!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts