Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I've been reading, Triumph will be offering over 150 accessories for the Bobber including these high "ape hanger" bars. What other parts do you think they'll be offering?

I'm assuming some different headlight options ?

·
Registered
167 Posts
An alarm immobilizer will be one of them much like all the other Triumph bikes I have seen.

Parking a lot in the city and being that vulnerable, its important to have an immobilizer and one accessory I can see Triumph selling a lot of.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely a great theft prevention device. I'm sure we'll also see a few exhaust options. Maybe a couple seat options as well ?

·
Registered
187 Posts
What about some of the aesthetic accessories like the machined aluminium headlight bezel or the anodised black bar end mirror kit? Not too expensive, for the qaulity you're getting.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trim pieces and guards should be available as well. Probably some options from DayMaker too though.

·
Registered
167 Posts
With how much of this bike is predicated on design i'm starting to think some time down the road they'll start to offer different seat styles and finishes. Owners will be looking for ways to differentiate themselves from the other Bobber owners, easiest way will be doing it on a manufacture level.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fell for the bug. Ordered the Vance and Hines, cruise control, engine guards, tank pads and rear spools.

Love the Bobber so far except for the brakes.

Mark Graham
Bondurant, Iowa

·
Registered
170 Posts
Triumph had 105 Bobber accessories listed with prices and interactive display (add to bike) on their web site and now I can't find them.
About 40+ of those were bolt on badges/covers.
My dealer brought back some extra demo Bobbers from the Miami show last week.
He talked about the ape hangers he saw on the Bobber and tried to recall that they were less than a 10 inch rise.

·
Registered
170 Posts
$250 for these high handlebars (black only) includes needed cables and install instructions (for the brave or talented)

My dealer promised to put a set on one of their demo bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
An alarm immobilizer will be one of them much like all the other Triumph bikes I have seen.

Parking a lot in the city and being that vulnerable, its important to have an immobilizer and one accessory I can see Triumph selling a lot of.

I spoke to the Triumph dealership and was informed that there would be no alarm for the Bobber as there is no where to put it because of the single floating seat. I see that the LED headlamp has also been removed from the configurator online. Again asked the dealership but they could not tell me what happened. Shame, it looked excellent.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Your dealer is incorrect. I have 500 mi on my Bobber now and it has an immobilizer standard as all Bobbers do. BTW the bike has exceeded my expectations and may be my favorite bike that I have owned for a long time. It is amazing is performance and handling.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I spoke to the Triumph dealership and was informed that there would be no alarm for the Bobber as there is no where to put it because of the single floating seat. I see that the LED headlamp has also been removed from the configurator online. Again asked the dealership but they could not tell me what happened. Shame, it looked excellent.
Hi, yes the bike will come with an immobiliser but I was referring to an alarm which I always like to have fitted to my bikes but they told me that there wouldn't be one as there was no where to fit it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your dealer is incorrect. I have 500 mi on my Bobber now and it has an immobilizer standard as all Bobbers do. BTW the bike has exceeded my expectations and may be my favorite bike that I have owned for a long time. It is amazing is performance and handling.
I am waiting to hear from my dealership for delivery. Should be next week hopefully. Looking forward to it. Thanks.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those high handlebars look extremely uncomfortable lol

Is anyone planning on going with those?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just saw the attachments for the saddlebag, those were huge.
With saddlebags, the bike looked brilliant, but when you take them off, ****, the lines of the bike are destroyed.

I'm starting to create my own rack, unless some after market racks won't show up.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I tried searching it up for you and there's just no info about the Ape Hangers' height, just the part number A9630250. You'll probably have to ask your dealer or measure it in person.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts