Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I know a few of you have been able to download the service manual from the Triumph site, however, I am not able due to time and printing constraints. Is anyone here willing to convert the HTM manual to PDF and send on? I will pay for any time and transfer fee if needed.

Thanks, Ribkick, Stu

·
Registered
180 Posts
There is not need to print the manual, just save the downloads as a PDF or print to PDF. It takes about 40 minutes. There have been other requests from members such as yours however this probably violates copyright laws.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Is this the Owner's Manual or the Service Manual? I looked on the site and only found an owner's manual.

·
Registered
459 Posts
the technical service manual is available on the TriTun website.
I bought the one for my T120.it exists for the classic Bobber and now for the black Bobber.

Here are some pictures that explain what you will find when you register.
several documents are available. you have to choose according to what you want.

on the site, the purchases are kept.
here it was my one-hour assignment to see how the site worked

·
Registered
459 Posts
1 hour is not enough.:crying:
I bought an hour for my new Thruxton 1200 ( just try & see). I could load some files in PDF.
You have to be meticulous to be able to copy everything. Many pages do remind on other pages and so on. quickly get lost.:mad:
I will take a day for the Bobber ( it's about 50€) but I would do that at the beginning of the year.
you need a good internet connection and not too much traffic (At this time, with the holidays, many people are at home and are on the net, I will wait until those who still have work, have returned).
Of course, I will take it in French. but if anyone ever needed a drawing to understand something about his Bobber, I'd be happy to send him. :wink2:

Reactions: MikeB

·
Registered
97 Posts
Help please, hi pfen i have registered for the service manual on tri tun but how do you download the manual, i can view it but not sure how to down load. Any help please

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hi PFEN
Will you post the URL to register please. I can't find it!
Merci in advance.
ask for tritun in your internet browser

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks pfen i have this and have paid for the manual i have 1 day to get this downloaded but how do i get it permanently on my pc?

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ok so i trust i save it in my browser , i only hope i can access this after the 24 hour period once the 1 day is over as i only paid for the one day, will i be able to get full access once the time is up ? Thanks so very much for getting back to me by the way , you are a true gent thanks again pfen.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Ok so i trust i save it in my browser , i only hope i can access this after the 24 hour period once the 1 day is over as i only paid for the one day, will i be able to get full access once the time is up ? Thanks so very much for getting back to me by the way , you are a true gent thanks again pfen.

when you pay for 24h.the count starts immediately :crying:
impossible to pay and come back later.
it takes about 6 hours to record all.
the handling is tedious.
each page must be saved. (.pdf format):crying:

ex:

·
Registered
97 Posts
ohh well thats was a waist of good money 36 quid down the drain . my laptop is running vista and its **** so i won't be downloading the bobber service manual to pdf any time soon. **** it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
yes.
login:
Triumph Tri Tun

·
Registered
97 Posts
So i managed to get some of it on my pc but **** what a job i will need to venture back to finish up but not now its such a tuff job still , i got 600 pages , thats not bad thanks again pfen your a star

1 - 20 of 24 Posts