Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you guys have probably established by now, every review i post is from my own personal collection & i am not affiliated with any company in any way - apart from being a regular, paying customer.
So nothing brings me more pleasure than posting/sharing a positive, non buyest and glowing report of a young company striving to make great products and happy clients. Spolier alert: thats exactly what TripMachine have achieved with me :smile2:

With spring fast approaching, i have been on the lookout for a (dare i say it) man bag. I never thought i would need one, let alone buy one. But here i am, older and wiser and in need of a bit more carrying space. Despite having a Kriega (small size) shoulder-sling messenger bag, i feel it is a bit modern for the Bobber and is not so comfy when off the bike. Also, ease of use is not one of its redeeming features.
I came across TripMachine via some random post a while ago (really can´t remember where), but their bags stood out for price/quality ratio and i bookmarked them. Their bags seem to look just as good on the bike as off & when walking around.

So anyway, 4 days ago i placed an order with TripMachine.
This morning DHL delivered my very well packaged box of goodies from India (talk about fast shipping!!!!!) :
1 Black messenger bag, 1 brown messenger bag and 2 keychains (also black and brown).

The leather bags are stunningly made and absolutely nowhere can i find a hint of 48 euros (per bag). They ooze the quality of twice the price. The test of time and use will show if a sane and very reasonable price comes at the expense of poor or shoddy workmanship; but from first glance and touch i highly doubt that.
The keychains show the same level of care and finish and cost 10 euros each.
The size of the bags is just right - keys, phone, wallet, sunglasses, sun cream and a spare t-shirt for the summer heat here in Mallorca. Exactly the right size for me.

A friend and i will use the bags over the coming season and report back.

But for now i can give nothing but compliments for first class products backed by equally good customer care; I was informed of every step my purchase went through from payment to quality control and finally to tracked shipment.

https://www.tripmachinecompany.com/

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I almost got a tank bag, but thought a messenger bag would suit me better as it has a shoulder strap (for use when off the bike).

But....if they made a tank bag with loops where I could attach an optional shoulder strap, I’d get one immediately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts