Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've just signed up as a site sponsor so can now post more information for people - I thought I'd start with some photos and videos

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, we certainly hops so. We've tried to keep to the stock look whilst making it better - so its about an inch slimmer than stock which is less bulky but the whole bike was designed by Triumph as one, so the exhausts style, to me , are integral to that design.

We've also made them from marine grade stainless so they'll look good and last for ever and they have a removable baffle to change the sound level. I've never like chrome plate on bikes - it looks great but it just doesn't last - mirror polished stainless is a better choice if you want to dress it up or of course we have the stock brushed look and stock black too.

It also helps that they come in $300 less than V&H, Zard or Remus, yet with better quality materials. Also, they fit the stock covers without modification unlike several other brands. We only sell direct which keeps cost down and we ship worldwide on UPS so can have pipes in the USA in 3 days or Australia in 5.

If anyone has any questions please always feel free to PM me :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
My pipes arrive on Wednesday and can’t wait to get them on the bike.

Peter at Trident is extremely helpful and always answers my questions (even at 8:30on a Sunday morning!) and I, too think Trident will sell a lot of these pipes. And I’m glad they are British, just like Triumph.

I’ve no doubt the quality will be excellent and befitting of a wonderful looking bike.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We've not used one as the pipe is slightly smaller it doesn't hit or rattle etc so not an issue

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
We have a batch of 40 built and being finished today to ship from today for all outstanding orders

The next batch of 40 is already scheduled to start being made next week... :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have a factory in the West Midlands and offices in Lancashire for the R&D but of course we deliver anywhere in the UK securely on UPS and worldwide

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Be damned. Why did you not get on it earlier? My V&H are great but this sounds and looks even better! Hmmmm.....
I know! I feel like an idiot for not getting in to it earlier - all I can say is we're on it now and making these as fast as we possibly can!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yours did go today - sadly not all did as UPS couldn't fit everything in the van despite us booking shipment for all of them - so more tomorrow but yours definitely left today with around a dozen others

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks Peter. I’ve taken the day off specially. UPS will need a bigger van to take your pipes in future. I’m pleased that you are getting a lot of interest too and I reckon they’ll be better than V&H too. British Steel (Great name for a rock album........Judas Priest!) on a British bike.
Well done Peter.

·
Super Moderator
1,059 Posts
Thank you, we certainly hops so. We've tried to keep to the stock look whilst making it better - so its about an inch slimmer than stock which is less bulky but the whole bike was designed by Triumph as one, so the exhausts style, to me , are integral to that design.

We've also made them from marine grade stainless so they'll look good and last for ever and they have a removable baffle to change the sound level. I've never like chrome plate on bikes - it looks great but it just doesn't last - mirror polished stainless is a better choice if you want to dress it up or of course we have the stock brushed look and stock black too.

It also helps that they come in $300 less than V&H, Zard or Remus, yet with better quality materials. Also, they fit the stock covers without modification unlike several other brands. We only sell direct which keeps cost down and we ship worldwide on UPS so can have pipes in the USA in 3 days or Australia in 5.

If anyone has any questions please always feel free to PM me :)
Yes, but apart from being made from marine-grade stainless steel, having a removable baffle, being straight replacements, being slimmer, being lighter and being cheaper, WHAT ELSE have Trident pipes done for us?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts