Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear colleagues,

Did anybody plan to visit Neukirchen this year?

Im planning to go by bobber this year ( was able to arrange a hotel in Neukirchen, therefore I don’t need too much luggage).
Guess I’ll be there 21-24 June, leaving Frankfurt on the 20th afternoon taking a hotel somewhere on my way. In fact about 150 -200km from FFM, rest of km for next day. Someone having a hotelproposition?

Cu
Léon

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
People,

Seems I’m gonna be totally alone there in Neukirchen, Austria,.... hopefully they will be able to cancel the bands which were planned to play as I guess they would also feel kind of &=(*4€+5) if their total public exist of 1 men only (me) :))

Cu
Léon

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
People,

Seems I’m gonna be totally alone there in Neukirchen, Austria,.... hopefully they will be able to cancel the bands which were planned to play as I guess they would also feel kind of &=(*4€+5) if their total public exist of 1 men only (me) :))

Cu
Léon
A little too far for me on the Bobber I’m afraid my friend. Hope you have a great time all the same :wink2:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Distances

A little too far for me on the Bobber I’m afraid my friend. Hope you have a great time all the same :wink2:
Mike,
Logic, from the UK to Austria, that’s “just” a few km more :), to be honest from the last time I was there I cannot remember I met any uk people ( apart from 2 uk- German couples and an Australian (=ex-UK) guy (probably he’s gonna kill me for the “ex-UK thing) on Europeholidays. So you dont have to feel bad on that :smile2:
Anyway THAT kind of distance is not what the bobber was made for (unless you’re partially made of concrete)
Cu

1 - 4 of 4 Posts