Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
It's hard to look at the pictures. What a terrible accident. Prayers for everyone.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Looks like the pickup truck was pulling a 5th wheel trailer.

·
Registered
152 Posts
That was hard to look at. NH is no helmet laws for anyone over 18..correct?. I wonder what’s the details on that. Thoughts are with the families.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That was hard to look at. NH is no helmet laws for anyone over 18..correct?. I wonder what’s the details on that. Thoughts are with the families.
Correct. I always wear one (or the wife would have my head). Lots of people dont wear em and others from out of state take them off the minute they hit the border. Live Free or Die, so yeah...

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Correct. I always wear one (or the wife would have my head). Lots of people dont wear em and others from out of state take them off the minute they hit the border. Live Free or Die, so yeah...
My best friend's brother was riding cross country. He took off his helmet the minute he crossed into a no-helmet state. An hour later he was in an accident and died. I don't ever ride without a helmet.

There isn't much more news on the wreck. The morning news said that the truck driver survived. He was driving for a transport company.

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sucks that it happened, elated that he is getting charged for everything they can get on him.

I'm in the seacoast NH, this was close to home, always scary to be reminded that as a rider you can do everything right, but some idiot can come along and wipe you off the road despite that.
Exactly - you and I both know that's where people go to ride that want to get away from that kind of crap. Just total bullshit

·
Registered
712 Posts
What a mess. This kid had history going back years and not only still had his license - had his CDL LICENSE... wtf

https://www.foxnews.com/us/massachusetts-motor-vehicle-chief-resigns-143k-new-hampshire-biker-crash

That is outrageous and absolutely infuriating. Imagine if it were a loved one of yours who got killed and you learned that the authorities had done nothing to get this disgusting creature off the road or revoke his commercial driver license. I hope he gets off on a technicality so some street justice can be administered to set things right.

-GPz/Gary

1 - 16 of 16 Posts