Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the torque specs for the pinch bolts of the triple clamp? (Upper and lower)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Does anyone know the torque specs for the pinch bolts of the triple clamp? (Upper and lower)

Per the Bobber factory service manual, 24Nm upper yoke pinch bolts, 25Nm lower yoke pinch bolts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi John,

Can you tell me where you got the factory manual from please? Was it from Triumph?

Tritun.net is the site; you just have to sign up for an account and get a subscription to the manual you need. I ended up printing the manual because I need it in the garage while I’m working!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Tritun.net is the site; you just have to sign up for an account and get a subscription to the manual you need. I ended up printing the manual because I need it in the garage while I’m working!

You forgot to include the cost! It's $40.00 US for eight hours of use. Unless you have some trick I couldn't find. I paid and regret it. It is not in PDF but HTM so you need to sit at computer and run all files.

John, help if you know something different. I can not see how. Bigger brains need to answer

·
Registered
94 Posts
You forgot to include the cost! It's $40.00 US for eight hours of use. Unless you have some trick I couldn't find. I paid and regret it. It is not in PDF but HTM so you need to sit at computer and run all files.

John, help if you know something different. I can not see how. Bigger brains need to answer

Yeah, sorry; it is a subscription to the HTM of all documents. I did a one day subscription and printed off the manual for in-shop reference. I wish I knew how to convert it to PDF so that I could just put it in iBooks and flip through it on my iPad in the garage, the way I have all of the accessory instructions from triumphinstructions.com. That would be the best! If I can figure it out, I will certainly pass along the knowledge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts