Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi John,

Can you tell me where you got the factory manual from please? Was it from Triumph?

Tritun.net is the site; you just have to sign up for an account and get a subscription to the manual you need. I ended up printing the manual because I need it in the garage while I’m working!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
278 Posts
Tritun.net is the site; you just have to sign up for an account and get a subscription to the manual you need. I ended up printing the manual because I need it in the garage while I’m working!

You forgot to include the cost! It's $40.00 US for eight hours of use. Unless you have some trick I couldn't find. I paid and regret it. It is not in PDF but HTM so you need to sit at computer and run all files.

John, help if you know something different. I can not see how. Bigger brains need to answer

·
Registered
94 Posts
You forgot to include the cost! It's $40.00 US for eight hours of use. Unless you have some trick I couldn't find. I paid and regret it. It is not in PDF but HTM so you need to sit at computer and run all files.

John, help if you know something different. I can not see how. Bigger brains need to answer

Yeah, sorry; it is a subscription to the HTM of all documents. I did a one day subscription and printed off the manual for in-shop reference. I wish I knew how to convert it to PDF so that I could just put it in iBooks and flip through it on my iPad in the garage, the way I have all of the accessory instructions from triumphinstructions.com. That would be the best! If I can figure it out, I will certainly pass along the knowledge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts