Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today, i had some accessories installed on the Bobber.

New H&V slip ons are stunning. The overall sound is deeper and a touch more aggressive - but nothing offensive or annoying.
The heated grips are perfect for spring mornings here in Mallorca.
There are other little touches here and there which are hardly noticable unless you really know the bike well. Overall i love the look & subtle changes :nerd:

·
Registered
79 Posts
The exhaust looks great especially with the end caps and I like the black triumph covers you installed. Trying to figure out what else you've done to your Bobber.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm...I see no cruise control (my first choice from the list I had for mine).
Cruise was on my list, but seeing how little motorway we have in Mallorca and how much i try to avoid stright roads with the Bobber it seemed redundant to my needs.
Funnily enough, heated grips were off my list until my first Sunday morning ride. After that, they jumped to spot #1 :wink2:

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The exhaust looks great especially with the end caps and I like the black triumph covers you installed. Trying to figure out what else you've done to your Bobber.
Thank you :)

Take a look at pic no.4
Those are gunmetal grey cylinder head bolts.
Hardly noticable at first glance, but a neat addition (in my opinion..)

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also ordered rider footpegs bobbins/paddock stand - but the wrong parts arrived, so will have to wait a bit more...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nice ride picture! Now give your Bobber red accents to match the other one. :grin2:
How was the Bobber on gravel roads?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sound?

Is it possible to make a short video with the sound?

I am not sure the 650 pounds or whatever thet would equal in Norway is worth it?

Also, I really like the original look better. The V&H looks like they are made to silence sound, but the original looks like cut off peashooters whick I really like.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it possible to make a short video with the sound?

I am not sure the 650 pounds or whatever thet would equal in Norway is worth it?

Also, I really like the original look better. The V&H looks like they are made to silence sound, but the original looks like cut off peashooters whick I really like.
I can save myself the time of making the video and tell you right now: Don´t bother changing the slip ons.
The standard pipes look/sound great and the V&H slip-ons make little to no difference at all. Yes the sound MAY be slightly deeper, but thats all you get.
Personally I would wait for a full system that will release some BHP and give a nicer sound.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You get the side bag yet? Would like to see some good pics.
Not yet.
I was supposed to have my first service yesterday, but the dealer called and asked if we could do it next Friday instead as they have so much work. Being a cool Bobber rider, I agreed :wink2:
So next week (if the bag is here) i will post photos of the bag, bobbins + rear stand.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts