Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
How does installation work on this? If it's one piece that'a a lot to take off frame wise. I do see a couple springs at the bottom of the headers...

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Titanium is so light it practically floats !
I had an Akra titanium header on my GSA and it made the bike so loud I took it off immediately.

I’m guessing no extra support is needed on this particular setup apart from some heavy duty springs.
Either way, it’s not something I’d put on my Bobber despite liking the look of it.
I’m actually thinking of putting my homologated E.U. spec V&H exhaust back on to reduce noise. Either that or I’ll opt for the homologated Zards as I like the look of them so much.

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looking forward to seeing a vid & hearing it.
Should sound pretty amazing!
Aye I’ll do some research first to see if no compatibility issues. I’ve modded the belly a lot now as also put an RG racing bash plate on as well fwd controls.
If not compatible I’ll put British Customs turn out ends on.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have been pondering about this one for ages but the price keeps putting me off, be interesting to see how low they go on the price also why do you think they kept the xpipe in place and didn’t just use straight pipes?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have been pondering about this one for ages but the price keeps putting me off, be interesting to see how low they go on the price also why do you think they kept the xpipe in place and didn’t just use straight pipes?
The x pipe helps with torque in the lower to mid range

1 - 20 of 20 Posts