Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the G-Man industries Titanium draggers they looked a lot bigger than the stock ones and i thought it would hit a lot sooner, couldn't tell the difference, I live in North Thailand and a lot of my riding is on mountain roads, as you can see i love to throw this bike into corners it handles so well. Can't wait to go riding with my Thai buddies they're gonna freak when they see the sparks!:laugh:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Those do look really big, but I'm sure it doesn't look so big from a normal viewing angle. I picked up a pair of these too. Thanks for posting pics so I can see what to expect.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I ordered another set a few weeks ago - as i understand that if demand is not high enough, GMAN will stop making these draggers for our thread size...
Shame, as they are great quality!

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Just installed the G-Man industries Titanium draggers they looked a lot bigger than the stock ones and i thought it would hit a lot sooner, couldn't tell the difference, I live in North Thailand and a lot of my riding is on mountain roads, as you can see i love to throw this bike into corners it handles so well. Can't wait to go riding with my Thai buddies they're gonna freak when they see the sparks!:laugh:
You should collect the used ones and make some man jewelry or something of them...necklace of hero blobs...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts