Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

It seems like an age since a few of us got together for a ride out. Who would be up for another day out?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
(I,m new to the forum) How many of you meet up and where do you go? Are you a member of a RAT group in Kent?
If memory serves we headed for the Portsmouth area... there’s an old thread relating to the last outing. I just had a little look for it but couldn’t find it.

I am indeed a member of the Laguna RAT pack. Where are you based?

·
Registered
80 Posts
If memory serves we headed for the Portsmouth area... there’s an old thread relating to the last outing. I just had a little look for it but couldn’t find it.

I am indeed a member of the Laguna RAT pack. Where are you based?

Hi Mike. I live in Deal which is nice but as the beach is a 2 minute ride away some of my trips out can be very short. Being originally from east London I seem to head whereever there is a pie and mash shop, so I go to whitstable alot. Laguna, I got my Bobber Black from Ashford but was unaware they had a R.A.T there. I'll have a looksee later. Do you guys normally stick to the coast on a ride out?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Mike. I live in Deal which is nice but as the beach is a 2 minute ride away some of my trips out can be very short. Being originally from east London I seem to head whereever there is a pie and mash shop, so I go to whitstable alot. Laguna, I got my Bobber Black from Ashford but was unaware they had a R.A.T there. I'll have a looksee later. Do you guys normally stick to the coast on a ride out?
I’m in Bearsted so obviously a little more inland, but I head over to Whitstable a lot...in fact I am today. Battle, Rye Harbour, Herne Bay etc... all often on my list!

I’ve only been on a few ride outs with R.A.T... and they have been pretty mixed to be fair in terms of the destinations and routes there.

Given that you’re so close we should hook up for a coffee and ride out sometime! :smile2:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to add... heading over the Chrome and Cruisers today in Faversham at some point today also. A lot of custom machines will be there :wink2:

·
Registered
80 Posts
That would have been nice but I promised my son I'd take him to Sandwich to see some classic cars (he's a 10yo car nut) and eat some grub at the food fare (thats more for me. 42yo food nut).

·
Super Moderator
766 Posts
Kent & Essex aren't too far apart... although it's a fair old ride from Colchester to Margate, or down to Rye... Be interested in hooking up somewhere closer to the Dartford Crossing.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I’m in Bearsted so obviously a little more inland, but I head over to Whitstable a lot...in fact I am today. Battle, Rye Harbour, Herne Bay etc... all often on my list!

I’ve only been on a few ride outs with R.A.T... and they have been pretty mixed to be fair in terms of the destinations and routes there.

Given that you’re so close we should hook up for a coffee and ride out sometime! :smile2:

That would be nice. I head your way quite often, normally in the car as my beat mate lives in Leybourne and our son's have grown up together so having only one seat now is both a curse and a blessing . I am the only one from my group of friends that ride at the moment (hoping to expand that group). I love heading to Whitstable and Herne Bay way, normally for me I go through Canterbury so I hit the country lanes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts