Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been riding motorcycles since the mid-seventies. I have owned a lot of bikes. I have never gotten the thumbs-up, smiles, nods, and general interest in any of my previous bikes that I have gotten with the Bobber.

Last week a guy was waving at me from his pickup truck. Yesterday a guy gave me a big thumbs-up from his SUV. Other bike riders smile and wave. A young guy pulled up beside me in a line of traffic, rolled down his window and said, "I like your bike, man." Every time that I stop to buy gas someone walks over and wants to talk about our Bobber.

Yesterday I went to an auto show (hot rods and customs). I wanted to park close so I just kept riding toward the official entrance. When I got to the official entrance, the gate guards gave me a thumbs-up and waved me into the show parking area. I had a front row seat. Heck, I was the front row. :wink2:

We have one cool bike. :laugh:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have been riding motorcycles since the mid-seventies. I have owned a lot of bikes. I have never gotten the thumbs-up, smiles, nods, and general interest in any of my previous bikes that I have gotten with the Bobber.

Last week a guy was waving at me from his pickup truck. Yesterday a guy gave me a big thumbs-up from his SUV. Other bike riders smile and wave. A young guy pulled up beside me in a line of traffic, rolled down his window and said, "I like your bike, man." Every time that I stop to buy gas someone walks over and wants to talk about our Bobber.

Yesterday I went to an auto show (hot rods and customs). I wanted to park close so I just kept riding toward the official entrance. When I got to the official entrance, the gate guards gave me a thumbs-up and waved me into the show parking area. I had a front row seat. Heck, I was the front row. :wink2:

We have one cool bike. :laugh:
Have had many people do the same but, including some teenagers on 125 motorcycles,
One called it Sick and another called it Rad:smile2: i believe they spoke english!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts