Triump Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motone customs recently posted this image on their FB page, does anyone know what the bars on middle bike are called?
I’ve been wanting to change the bars for a while, and these really caught my eye.
Any input greatly appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
They look flatter than the BB bars. Definitely “beach bars” of some sort — wide and flat. But the bike’s not a Triumph right? Raisch does have some beach bars for the Bobber, which I’ve been considering. Trying to decide if I would like handlebars that wide, which I’ve never had...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They look flatter than the BB bars. Definitely “beach bars” of some sort — wide and flat. But the bike’s not a Triumph right? Raisch does have some beach bars for the Bobber, which I’ve been considering. Trying to decide if I would like handlebars that wide, which I’ve never had...
Correct, judging by the tank of the middle bike, I’d say it’s a Harley.
I’ve found and ordered some nice wide old fashioned bars. I’ll post pics when I fit them.

The company is called ‘louis’ based in Germany. I found them via an article in ‘Built’ magazine.
It’s a good digital mag (paper copies also available), worth subscribing to if you like all things custom bikes.

https://www.builtmag.co.uk/

·
Registered
333 Posts
i like the rear tires. especially with the short fenders as it really shows off the tread. however, not sure how they would perform. anybody have experience with these types of tires (also have seen them on the fronts as well on bikes too).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts