Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chaps,

This is just a bit of fun. But I was sorting through some images for my good lady and she was keen for me to put this composite image together, so I thought I would also share it with you chaps.

So it's a composite image of me with an age gap of 35 years....:surprise: yikes how did that happen.

The funny thing I just realized is that in the first image I'm on an American bike in Britain and in the second photograph I'm on a British bike in America. Funny how life works out...:grin2:

Luckily for me my (American) wife say's I'm even more handsome now......cracking...:x

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Gents,

Even You Trirocket3...>:)

I can't believe where all the time has gone. I loved my old Sportster back in the day. I was the 'beez-kneez' riding a Harley around Shropshire (England) in the 80's as there was not many around.

Although I have to say I loved my HD but I'm IN love with my Triumph....:x

Just goes to show being cooooooooool isn't just the preserve of the youngsters...:grin2: Just wish I had more hair....:crying:

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Thanks Gents
Just goes to show being cooooooooool isn't just the preserve of the youngsters...:grin2: Just wish I had more hair....:crying:

Cheerio,

Roy
And that’s why they made hats...and helmets. >:). We can still look cool in those. Although Jason Stratham, Bruce Willis and Patrick Stewart seem to get along fine with or without.

·
Super Moderator
846 Posts
Luckily for me my (American) wife say's I'm even more handsome now......cracking...:x

Cheerio,

Roy
How's her guide dog doing ????:grin2::grin2:>:)>:)

Reactions: Psychopasta
1 - 9 of 9 Posts